Gifts Anyone Can Make
Did you know there are ways to support Audubon that don't affect your current lifestyle or your family's financial security?
- You can make a gift that costs you nothing during your lifetime.
- You can make a gift that leaves your cash flow and current financial planning unchanged.
- You don't have to use cash to make your gift: you can "buy low and give high" by making your gift with appreciated securities instead.
- You can gift an asset you no longer need or want.
Gifts Through Your Will or Living Trust
Give to Audubon without affecting your cashflow during your lifetime. (Sample Language)
The balance of your retirement plan may be worth more when donated to Audubon than to your heirs.
The IRS allows its most significant tax breaks for gifts of appreciated securities.
- Existing or Employer-Provided Policy – Name Audubon as a full, partial, or contingent beneficiary.
- New Policy - You can fund a future gift for us and deduct premium payments.
- Paid-Up Policy - Give us a policy whose coverage you no longer need.
- Gift-Replacement - Create a life-income gift for yourself; create an irrevocable insurance trust to restore the value of your gift to benefit your heirs.
Make a substantial gift to Audubon through a transfer of residential, commercial, or undeveloped real estate.
Retained Life Estate
Receive a large deduction by donating a residence while retaining the right to live there for life.
Give Audubon an interest in a closely-held or family business.
Support Audubon by transferring an interest in a real estate or oil-and-gas partnership.
Weâ€™re Here To Help! Please contact us for further assistance.
Office of Gift Planning
National Audubon Society
225 Varick Street, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10014